happy thanksgiving.

There is a lot to be thankful for this year. To list it all would mean that I would forget something, but I’ll give it a shot. 1 My God who does amazing things in amazing ways. It’s cool to play even a small role in that. 2 Jenna who inspires me daily. She...
why i do what i do.

why i do what i do.

I snapped this pic a few Sundays ago. It’s one of our small group leaders in Discovery Village with a child during a small group activity. So much of my work is based in the aesthetic: lighting, setgraphic design, and stage props. I sometimes wonder if it is...
community.

community.

Jenna and I have been talking a lot about community lately. Asking lots of questions about what we want out of a community? What we can offer and give to community? What impact could said community have on those around us? Etc. Etc. Etc. Crazy enough I turned on NPR...

not giving up.

OK, for the past month or so I’ve been meaning to give up on the concept of Christian community. I thought it was a pipe-dream that would never come to fruition. As much as I wanted a life lived with other like minded believers, it just wouldn’t happen. ...

Pin It on Pinterest